Sunday, July 19, 2015

Revisiting Tokyo

Visited Tokyo for a week. Was a nostalgic trip after a gap of 5 years. The office has shifted to a new place-Otemachi, which is business district near the Imperial palace. Everybody told me  Ebisu was nicer. I agree.

Visited all the places that I used to frequent - old home, old office, indian and Italian restaurants. Lot of them still there, but a few are gone. Caught up with friends over beer. Went to Yoyogi and Harajuku. Walked a lot even though it was very hot and humid.  Night walking remains my favourite activity in Tokyo! Still a few places could not be covered.

The feeling that I get is the city has remained the same to a large extent. But I did not feel the same this time about it like when I did while revisiting 6 months after shifting from there. I think it's really a case of कृष्णकाठी कुंडल आता पाहिले उरले नाही..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home